CIDAR - Container ID Recognition
is a Container ID recognition library.It recognizes internacional standar ISO 6346 codes. It´s ready to be used from your development language in Windows:
- Visual Basic
- Visual c++
- Borland Foxpro
- Borland c++ Builder
- Net (vb, c#, c++)
CIDAR takes as input an image containing any of the container sides(which contains the ID Code) and it returns :
- Recognized Code
- Type, dimensions extra info and country if available
- A boolean indicating whether the recognized code is correct or not Reliability of the reading
- Reliability of each character
- Location of the Code in the image (rectangle)
- Average height of the characters
- Processing time
- Recognition of the ISO international standard 6346
- Recognition of "extra info" next to the ISO Code
- Own Neural Technology.
- Accuracy rate of 95%.
- Processing time: 300 ms.
- Returns the global Reliability Factor for the reading.
- Return the character reliability.
- Recognizes horizontal IDs
- Recognizes 2 lines IDs
- Recognizes Vertical IDs
- Improved robustness against perspective distortion
- Recognition from image buffer and from image files (BMPs and JPGs).
- Hardware independent (acquisition cards, cameras...).
- Quick integration with ip cameras (like axis,sony, panasonic,..)
- Extreme perspective correction pre-process
Pentium III or higher