BWAR – Wagons ID Reader
BWAR is a Brazilian Train Wagons ID recognition library.
It´s ready to be used from your development language in Windows or Linux :
- Visual Basic
- Visual c++
- Borland Foxpro
- Borland c++ Builder
- Net (vb, c#, c++)
BWAR takes as input an image containing any of the train wagon sides (which contains the ID Code) and it returns :
- 11 digits Code Composed By :
- 2 digits for type and subtype of wagon
- 1 digit maximun weight
- 6 digits Wagon Number
- 1 digit of CRC to verify Wagon Number
- 1 optional digit with Wagon region
- A boolean indicating whether the recognized Number is correct or not Reliability of the reading
- Reliability of each character
- Location of CODE in the image (rectangle)
- Average height of the characters
- Processing time
Recognition of Train Wagon codes following: Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (ABNT), a partir das normas da Association of American Railroads (AAR)
More information on this link:
- Own Neural Technology.
- Very Hight Accuracy rate.
- Processing time: 300 ms.
- Returns the global Reliability Factor for the reading.
- Return the character reliability.
- Improved robustness against perspective distortion
- Recognition from image buffer and from image files (BMPs and JPGs).
- Hardware independent (acquisition cards, cameras...).
- Quick integration with ip cameras (like Axis,Sony, Panasonic,IDS-IMAGING, JVC, Mobotix..)
- Extreme perspective correction pre-process