HIDAR - Hazard ID Automatic Reader
HIDAR – Hazard ID Automatic Reader –
is a software library that can be easily integrated into any application that requires automatic hazard identification number recognition.
uses artificial neural networks tested and ran with thousands of real hazard id placard examples.
Hazard ID Number Recognition “Ready to Integrate”
- Add a hazard ID number recognition engine with exceptional quality to your security software, access control, vehicle inventory, etc.
- In just a few days, this engine will enable you to compete with any company that has spent years using vehicle plate recognition.
- Earn prestige by adding neural technology and artificial vision to your application in next to no time.
IN COMBINATION WITH LICENSE PLATE READING (VPAR)
FLEET MANAGEMENT AND OTHERS
Linked to license plate and ADR code.
- Own neural technology constantly evolving and improving.
- 98% reliability rating (including damaged placards, etc.).
- Processing time of 100 ms.
- Provides reliability of each ID.
- Provides reliability of each character.
- Can be used in combination with license plate recognition.
- Possibility of providing multiple codes in one image
- Reading from memory, BMP and JPG file.
- Hardware independent (cameras, frame-grabbers, etc.).
- Immediate integration with IP cameras (Axis, Sony, Panasonic, JVC, IDS-IMAGING, Mobotix, Lilin, etc.).
- Standard and Free-Flow versions.
- Extreme angle correction.
The ADR Hazard Identification Number HIN, also known as the Kemler Code, is carried on placards on tank cars and tank containers running by road under international ADR regulations.
The following identification system is in use for placards in Europe (ADR) for road transport. The background of the placard is orange. The border, horizontal line, and figures are black.
Hazard ID Recognition Library that can be used with MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#, Java, Linux, etc.
Pentium III or faster.
1 GB RAM.
Windows Vista, Windows 7. Linux.