IMODAR - IMO DIAMOND Automatic Reader
IMODAR – IMO DIAMOND Automatic Reader
– is a software library that can be easily integrated into any application that requires automatic IMO Hazard Diamonds recognition.
IMODAR uses advanced pattern matching and artificial neural networks tested and trained with thousands of real IMO DIAMONDS examples.
Add an IMO DIAMOND recognition engine with exceptional quality to your security software, access control, vehicle inventory, etc.
In just a few days, this engine will allow you to compete with any company that has spent years developing this technology.
Earn prestige by adding neural technology, pattern matching and artificial vision to your application.
The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code was developed as a uniform international code for the transport of dangerous goods by sea covering such matters as packing, container traffic and stowage, with particular reference to the segregation of incompatible substances.
IMO Hazard Diamond Automatic Reader Applications
- Sensitive Areas.
In combination with license plate reading (VPAR)
FLEET MANAGEMENT AND OTHERS.
- Police Cars
- Border Controls
Linked to license plate and ADR code.
IMO HAZARD DIAMOND CLASSES
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 4: Flammable solids or substances
- Class 5: Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides
- Class 6:Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 7: Radioactive material
- Class 8: Corrosive substances
- Class 9: Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles
CPU: Pentium III +
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7…. Linux.